Sexual assault | Corruption & nepotism
As a company or institution/organization/agency, do you have any indication or concern that misconduct is occurring in your workforce?
Then talk to us!
+49 234 9041836-60
Our services for dealing with delicate challenges in companies
- Support in the planning and introduction of preventive measures and procedures
- Provision of an external contact person who is not directly or indirectly connected to the affected persons, the workforce and the company, including offer of a external pastoral care telephone / Complaints Office with appropriately trained staff (analogous to the telephone counselling service®), anonymous reporting option via e-mail, etc.
- If applicable, set up a telephone number called "Whistleblower Assaults".
- Announcement of the offer to all employees
- Training / coaching / supervision of internal contact persons
- Planning of standardized procedures for dealing with delicate problems in the company
- Raising awareness / training / building a "culture" (attitude) throughout the company at all hierarchical levels
- Establishment of an early warning indicator system
- Communication of the initial situation, the offers (contact persons) and the preventive measures internally and externally
- Regular review of the effectiveness of preventive measures
- Assistance in dealing with actual situations of sexual harassment.
- Discussions with the reporting person by trained personnel (by telephone, if necessary in person)
- Documentation & communication of the incident
- External investigator for the research of concrete suspicious cases (follow-up of each individual case)
- Analysis of the mood in the company, in departments, in teams by external communication experts
- If public: communicate with the rest of the company, press, affected stakeholders, etc.
- Planning & support of measures to remedy specific misconduct by an external party, incl. crisis communication internally and externally
- Planning of concrete solution measures for "larger" cases / patterns that go beyond the character of individual cases
- Aftercare / further support of the affected persons / if necessary reintegration & personnel planning etc.
- If necessary: support in taking further steps (e.g. coordination with authorities, legal support) and sanctions
- Support for "culture change
- Establishing a corporate culture in which behavior-related issues can be discussed confidentially
- Establishment of clear guidelines, training & mediation
- Awareness training
- Regular feedbacks, adjustments of the concepts (based on future developments)