Events, situations, accidents, pandemics or crises can occur unplanned for which a company, organisation, authority or office is not prepared.
It is characteristic that extremely focused action is required in emergency situations, as there is a high proportion of imponderables, confusion, contradictions and chaos. Concentration, flexibility and constant reaction to the latest developments are required.
Human lives or the functionality of companies or organizations may be at stake, so there is no time for long discussions and coordination processes. When danger is imminent, decisions must be made immediately. But hardly any company, organization, authority, etc. is in a position to permanently maintain such resources with the corresponding competence.
So it's going to be Emergency Management is needed, staffed by people who can coordinate on a multidisciplinary basis. At the same time, they must have the ability to act pragmatically and purposefully in such stressful situations. Not every good manager is also suitable as an emergency manager.
That's why we offer to identify, train and coach suitable people in your company. Likewise, we can temporarily support your emergency managers to keep a cool head in an emergency and make decisions based on facts and not a pure gut feeling.
Immediate emergency management
Mastery of the consequences
Implementation of a "control center" for hazard prevention
Deployment as risk manager / crisis team
- At what point is it an emergency?
- Who needs to be informed?
- What needs to be activated?
- Dismissal of existing specialists
- "Focusing" of the emergency organigram
- Activation of guidelines and checklists
- To the outside
- Determination of top priorities (e.g. provision of funds for deployment, securing liquidity)
- Planning the implementation
- Approvals, powers
- emergency budget
- Ad-hoc access to competent, pragmatic legal expertise
- Involvement of relevant representatives (e.g. workforce, heads of authorities, etc.)
Implementation & Command
- Responsible crisis manager
- Outside the routine organization
- Special powers & authorities
- Contact with top management (shareholders, executive board, mayor, etc.)
Establishment and maintenance of information and communication processes to company employees
Activation of the communication plans
- Police, fire brigade, hospitals
- Press & Media
- general public
- Surrounding population
- Provision of qualified personnel, specialists & task forces (emergency organisation chart)
- Securing supplies, danger prevention for the emergency forces
- Securing the processes and infrastructure in the crisis team
- Real-time update: situation detection and display
- Information processes, evaluation and dissemination
- Operational documentation
- Planning and arrangement of measures