With the liability and insurance check, already existing insurances and manuals or (emergency) protocols. are checked.
Insurance check - insurance policies check:
- Geographical boundaries
- Exclusion of terrorism
- Health and accident insurance
- Examination of the (inter-) national legal requirements
- including aspects relevant to the company
Review of manuals and (emergency) protocols:
- Review of manuals and protocols for completeness, especially with regard to the risks already mentioned.
- If the audit reveals gaps and shows that basic information and specifications are missing, the required documents can be created and put to use in the company.
Following the audit, the company receives a fully documented analysis including a recommendation for action.