Risk prevention: Prophylaxis
Depending on the degree of risk and the organisational requirements, a risk organisation or risk management structure must be planned and applied.
Identification of the possible solutions or the necessary behaviour.
- Identification of existing specialists for emergency & crisis intervention
- Emergency Organigram
- Establishment, awareness raising and training of stakeholders (certification)
- Manual, regulations, checklists
Regular training and incident drills (announced and unannounced).
Adaptation of contingency plans, checklists and procedures when relevant framework conditions change.
Continuous updating and refresher training every 2 to 3 years.
Coordination & training of the cooperation with security services, police, fire brigade etc.
- Internal control system (ICS) in day-to-day operations
– Process integrated controls
– Strict separation of functions
– Segregation of Duties (SoD)
- ICS as a monitoring and control body
– Monitoring (key figures, red flags, warnings)
– KPI system (structure, adjustment, evaluation)
- Internal audit
– Objective & independent consulting authority
Information technology (IT) measures
Legal & administrative measures
Examination of the impact of the measures
Examination of possible multiple sources of error
The services are only a small part of our spectrum.
Together we work out individual solutions that suit you, taking into account your needs and necessities. Write us a Message or simply give us a call: +49 234 9041836-30